Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Weekend Eats


I could eat heirloom tomatoes every day for the rest of my life, which is why I love love the Heirloom Tomato Salad Simply Dressed at Morandi.  It’s the best in the city and it’s seasonal - so go get it while you can!  Admittedly, this recommendation comes from the girl who brought tomato and mayonnaise sandwiches to school every day growing up (I was never popular in the lets trade lunches category), but even the tomato skeptics will love this salad. 

I also swung through Commerce last weekend for a Friday night bite with my besty.  We ended up waiting at the bar for 30 minutes, but this scored us a free round of drinks and more time to catch up over cucumber and mint martinis (my fave, as you already know).  The hot braided rolls were scrumptuous, and the sweet potato tortellini with hazelnuts and pomegranate is also a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment