Friday, November 12, 2010

The Holidays are Here!


A 74 foot Christmas tree was rolled into Rockefeller Center today, which means the holidays are HERE!@%#@!!

As you can tell this just tickles me red and green and I cannot wait to roast chestnuts on the open fire, deck the halls, and see little sugar plums dancing in my head.

I feel just like Jessica doing her daily affirmations.  I like Christmas!  I like Thanksgiving!  I like Hanukkah!  I also like my haircuts!  Check it out:


I think if I start doing my affirmations like little Jessica (and Charlotte from SATC) then I would be 50% less of a sourpuss on Monday mornings and 10% less of an angry aggressive New York pedestrian that always thinks I have the right of way.  No more, because, I like my LIFE (loud clap).  Happy Holidayssssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment