Sunday, December 19, 2010

Holiday Party III


Since my first year in the city, it has been tradition that three girlfriends and I host a holiday party to ring in the holiday season and more importantly, get dressed up and dance around.  This year we hosted our event at Barolo and brought in a DJ at 10:30PM to turn the restaurant into a cocktail party.  Event planning glitches aside, such as the lights being on and all diners still in the midst of three course meals at 10:25PM, we were able to kick off the music and seamlessly transition into party-mode.  The night was a huge success full of sparkly dresses, a few love connections, and lots of champagne spillage.  I think I may have been the last to leave, exiting with the hopes of an Irish goodbye, but hugging and picture-taking with each friend, waiter, and near stranger on my way out the door.  Our third annual party may have been the best yet!


No comments:

Post a Comment