Sunday, January 30, 2011

Pop Art, you Pop Tarts

I had big plans for Sunday this weekend.  My parents were coming into town and I was going to show them the wonderful world of art that I know very little about on a trip to gallery row in Chelsea.  When we arrived at said destination we found that no galleries are open on Sundays, which showed my true colors of not being tapped into the intriguing art world of New York.  However, we made the best of it and took our sweet precious time in the one gallery that was open and showcasing a pop art exhibit.  See below for a choice piece:


Is it so bad that I would rather be Mark Zuckerberg than Kublai Khan?  Hats off to the Mongols but the sight of blood makes me nauseous, and I have never been very fond of horse back riding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment