Monday, September 20, 2010

A Mad Tea Party


Christine O'Donnell recently won the Republican nomination for the Delaware Senate seat.  However, this tea party favorite seems to be out to lunch at her own tea party with the likes of the Mad Hatter.  Videos surfaced of her saying the following:

“I dabbled into witchcraft - I never joined a coven...One of my first dates with a witch was on a satanic altar, and I didn't know it. I mean, there's little blood there and stuff like that...we went to a movie and then had a little midnight picnic on a satanic altar."

Oh, what’s all the fuss about, she never joined a coven!  Yoohoo Christine, the fact that the word coven is in your lexicon is a red flag.  Furthermore, the cavalier mention of the 'little blood' at the satanic altar is highly concerning.  You went on a first date with a dude who took you to a place where something we don’t even know about was sacrificed.  I like how no news source mentioning this quote hones in on the fact that she has stream of consciousness just alluded to being present at a potential crime scene.  The 'little midnight picnic at a satanic altar' does sound quaint though.  Chivalry really is dead here in New York City.

I guess we can add Wiccans to the list of Tea Party enthusiasts along side Sarah Palin and Glenn Beck.  You know what they say about keeping good company!

No comments:

Post a Comment